• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roof rail rubber

Edward Zeliesko

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
looking to get roof rail, rubber seal, around vent window, 1966 plymouth satellite , who would you buy from, ??

I bought from Classic last year - fit fine. I believe it was from OER. Metro would be an alternate source.

Steele has the best fitting and correct profiles for the 66-67 B-body applications. They are pricey.

Steele has the best fitting and correct profiles for the 66-67 B-body applications. They are pricey.
For roof rail or for vent wing? I need the roof rail W/S, my vent stuff looks like new.

For roof rail or for vent wing? I need the roof rail W/S, my vent stuff looks like new.
For roof rail or any door seals, originals are always best. For 66-67 B-bodies, Steele makes the most correct profile which results in the best fit. For the vent window application, your limited to Metro on those pieces.

Auto Transport Service
Back