• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ryan Preece flips nearly a dozen times in a scary wreck at Daytona

#41, the milkshake Mustang. Holy smokes. Glad he’s ok.

yep I watched it and that was scary,glad he was able to get out and stand on his feet.

Like watching the Nutcracker ballet! He will be lucky if his nuts are the only thing that got cracked!

Camaros and Mustangs in NASCAR?

It's nasty and insane to watch, but look how that car is still together after all that. Built to save lives.

Wow! If that happened at every race I might tune in once in a while.

Reminds me of this one with Tony Stewart back when I used to watch NASCAR regularly. Man, the force of that air that got up under the car at that speed. Good Lord…

perfect-10.gif

Okay.....what's the over/under on how many more years before nascrap goes electric?
I'll put a sawbuck on the 'under'!
Are we getting off topic yet:rolleyes::D

Ryan Preece needs to check with Genius on that one. (I counted 10 complete revolutions)​

tom-tom-and-jerry.gif

Last edited:
Glad he’s ok!! That was definitely crazy!

He gonna be dizzy for awhile!

I saw it live. I thought I saw a guy die. Thank God! I do wonder if that smooth belly pan that is new in the last two years acted as a wing and helped get it airborn.

WOW !!! Tell me He didn't Earn a Year's Salary for That ! Compare THAT, to Those NFL Prima Donna's, sitting on the bench, 'cause They Twisted a knee, or ankle, and still Earning a Million $$, playing or Not...

Thanks for the video. Wow, glad he's ok. I haven't watched non-stock car racing in years.

Auto Transport Service
Back