• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad day today

BigBlock61

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Today my sister lost her battle with cancer. She had stage 4 ovarian cancer with the complication of a perforated bowel. She fought long and hard but it wasn't meant to be. We fought like cats and dogs and disagreed on everything growing up but she was my sister and I'll always love her.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family's strength.

Prayers for your Family.
Doug

Sorry to hear about this....our condolences also.

As President Bush used to say we mourne for those left behind. A reference to if you're a believer you're off to a much better place in heaven. God bless. I just went to a funeral today for a good friend that died of a sudden heart attack. Another died of brain cancer a week before. They were brothers in a sense. I feel some of your pain - but she was your blood sister. They're irreplaceable

Best wishes in your hour of need,my prayers go out to all that knew and loved her.She must have been special in her own way, or we wouldn't be keying our hearts out to you as we speak, may God bless.

Sorry to hear 61, all the best wishes to you and your family.

Thoughts and Prayers for you and yours.

Best wishes to you and your family, our prayers go out to you and your family and friends.

My condolences.....My thoughts and prays are with you and your family!

Auto Transport Service
Back