• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shoulder surgery major

I had a dislocating problem repaired back on New Years Day 1993 and it has been fine for me ever since. The only advice I can give is to do all the rehab and do it well. You are in my prayers!

I had a 1/2 hip replacement in 03, never even went back for follow up check a year later. I snapped my femor clean off right at the ball. Drilled the femor 18" down inserted a reverse barb titanium rod with threaded end @ top & screwed on a cobalt chromium ball w/ something akin to loc-tite. Absolutely no problems, no arthritic symptoms. An outstanding ortho Guy!

all I hear is you have to understand your an old man ,F I`m not a dinosaur and it didn't happened over a period of time cant go into all the details about it but it was occp.

update boy am I getting the
hC63BA60F.jpg
2469-image-450-550-fit.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck & let us know. My wife had rotator yrs ago and therapy is a b-----!

your guess is good as mine maybe better ,haven't been getting paid either :mad:

Good luck bro! Will be pulling for you. My brother had the surgery. Took awhile but he’s fine now. As others have said - do the rehab religiously!

hurt in Nov. 16 ,its been a pain in the ***

Auto Transport Service
Back