• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your FACE, your CAR and explain your screen name!

My screen name is from back in the 90's when I built my 70 Challenger. It doesn't apply any longer but I kept it. That car is now down under in the Sydney area. I got tired of trying to find premium gas without ethanol so decided to build a more user friendly that will run on the junk gas we have these days. Here are a few pics of me and my stable.
Me and the bride in the Allegheny mountains a few years back. My old Challenger, My user friendly ride plus the rest of my stable

Allegheny mtns2.JPG Challenger9.JPG 100_8143.JPG 100_8147.JPG CONV10.JPG Phoenix Lside.Jpg truck jpg.JPG

When I started doing medical equipment service and repair, working for G.E. at a large New Orleans hospital, there were several times when I arrived in a department of the hospital that staff would say "The biomed tech guy is here" before they knew my name.
The purple Mohawk is an annual "event". The year I got my Roadrunner I had not had a break or vacation in over 4 years. My 70 year old former Marine boss had me working 50 plus hours a week, a lot of weekends too. I decided that I would spend the entire week of Crusin the Coast in Mississippi. The day I left for Crusin the Coast I decided to get a Mohawk, thinking that every morning when I looked in the mirror I would KNOW that i was on vacation, because there was NO WAY my boss would let me work and sport a Mohawk. It was popular with the folks crusin, and helped me mentally transition quickly into a vacation mindset. Before going back to work, I have to cut all of my hair off, and start growing it back for the next year. The 2nd year and ever since I get my Crusin the Coast Mohawk, but I have it dyed purple to match the head feathers of the Roadrunner cartoon bird.
20171004_153517.jpg

20170930_110040.jpg

Bo at Bar.jpg
Right Side Waxed copy.jpg
Bill r:t 1.jpg
Here are my 2 B Bodies! That picture of me was taken in Keystone, South Dakota a few years back on one our trips out west. Just about melted with all of those clothes on over my regular clothes.... BBishere2 - is pretty self-explanatory - I'm here! LOL

Leesrt: My name is Lee. I've had this 1969 Charger R/T since July 26, 1983, & my license plate is LEES RT. Pictures of me and my wife and a couple of my car.

Lee 50th Birthday 021sm.jpg Lee 50th Birthday 011sm.jpg Lee 50th Birthday 018sm.jpg Leesrt40.jpg Leesrt41.jpg Leesrtmaplesmall.jpg

well here i am on the chopping block again , lol ;) ., and couple of many cars , the 63's heritage is that it was campaigned with cecil yother's melrose missile car team , pomonamissel is a combo . my family has a house on a street called pomona , the hotrod is named ''miss el''on the lic plates and more than a few of my cars have the flight theme . even my pitt racer . lol ;) . .
05190027.jpg
Fury.png
DSC03442.JPG
DSC00238.JPG
DSC00239.JPG
DSC01151.JPG DSC01152.JPG

Last edited:
well here i am on the chopping block again , lol ;) ., and couple of many cars , the 63's heritage is that it was campaigned with cecil yother's melrose missile car team , pomonamissel is a combo . my family has a house on a street called pomona , the hotrod is named ''miss el''on the lic plates and more than a few of my cars have the flight theme . even my pitt racer . lol ;) . .View attachment 547973 View attachment 547974 View attachment 547975 View attachment 547976 View attachment 547978 View attachment 547984 View attachment 547985

You waiting for the guy with the double bladed axe?

This is a great thread. I hope to meet some of you guys at Carlisle Nationals '18!

Had to join in. The chopped oval & Dodge Fireball Class C.
Merry Christmas!

IMG_20160518_191931.jpg IMG_20161006_141824.jpg IMG_20171121_150504.jpg IMG_20160213_172142.jpg IMG_20170523_191956.jpg 100_2397.jpg
Last pic, cam date nfg,. 2014 is correct year.

Last edited:
Been on here for quite some time. First one is my ugly mug....screen name is one of my first cars, a stealth r/t which was a 91. The cars well.....they will do for a 30 yr old :) Oh, and don't worry, the truck doesn't see the salted roads. It just does the driveway plowing for the winter.

me.jpg yellow68.jpg 68b.jpg powerwagon5.jpg plow.jpg garage.jpg

Awesome. I've moved into the hot rod truck phase. I'm calling mine "Jalopy" because it won't be a show truck, just a cool cruiser with a bit of punch. Going to paint it back original color: Carmel tan with a black hood.

Awesome. I've moved into the hot rod truck phase. I'm calling mine "Jalopy" because it won't be a show truck, just a cool cruiser with a bit of punch. Going to paint it back original color: Carmel tan with a black hood.

I built a nice 360 for mine that has a good amount of punch!

0C1D23F0-4FFF-4FC7-AE2D-87B5428E361F.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back