• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So any members ended up being ripped off by partsman?

When I did a search on the name, I found a company that goes by Partsman.....so, take it from there. Got to do at least some research before buying from a new member imo.

When I did a search on the name, I found a company that goes by Partsman.....so, take it from there. Got to do at least some research before buying from a new member imo.
fallow the money !, the member who got scammed provided me with paypal account of the scammer, it comes up to a car club site, I'm sure its the same guy whos scamming, also read on another site he was scamming there too with the same Email.

paging-mr-herman-o.gif

fallow the money !, the member who got scammed provided me with paypal account of the scammer, it comes up to a car club site, I'm sure its the same guy whos scamming, also read on another site he was scamming there too with the same Email.
I didn't go too deep into my search but probably should have. It looked to me like someone already figured him out. I went to stopforumspam.com and didn't see anything there with his username and went a bit further but looks like not far enough....

If I remember correctly, the shorty headers he listed for a big block did not list any application data. The following truism applies: " If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't". Chrome headers and free shipping to Hawaii for $125.00? Hope karma comes around to the seller in a big way...

Here is a trick for those who don't already know. Right click on this image. It should bring up the option to "search google for image". Click that and see what comes up. This particular one leads to ebay. Scroll down the page and see what else. Pinterest, car aprts discount etc. I use this feature a lot to check things out. It doesn't always work, but it is a bit of help.

s-l1600.jpg

Seriously guys, after you get ripped off is not the time to be lazy and think "oh, well". Take the time to file a police report in your town, a police report in the town where you sent the money and with the FBI.

I had a guy not ship me a rear end housing & axles and I did all of the above. Chicago police did nothing, I probably am in a waiting list a mile long at the FBI for internet fraud....BUT, this guy was on the radar with his local police. His local cops paid him a visit and after 3 months he finally shipped my parts.

I know there are plenty of people on here that have met other members. It would be nice if there was a way to verify by references from other members. Kind of a list of some sort where you could click on the members name and see how many members have actually met them?
I have personally met 3 (had lunch with one last week) and talked to a couple others on the phone. No one else has anyway of knowing if i am real...

If I remember correctly, the shorty headers he listed for a big block did not list any application data. The following truism applies: " If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't". Chrome headers and free shipping to Hawaii for $125.00? Hope karma comes around to the seller in a big way...

Don't hold me to it but wasn't 63SPF the buyer?

Wonder if he knows yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back