• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solid, straight 78-79 magnum in west texas junkyard

Matthew Maloney

Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
Straight 78 magnum in junkyard in abilene TX. FM600 wrecking in row 26B. I grabbed the 11.75 rotors and caliper mounts for the dippy disc brake spindle setup for my sons 69 barracuda. The 2.75" calipers i left behind. Fenders and doors have not one dent, and no rust holes. The grille surround is pretty decent w 1 small crack. Left rear quarter has no rust thru and no dents. 318 split bench car w power windows. I have the front turn signal lights and chrome trim that surrounds the headlight door openings. The chrome trim is in very nice shape with no pitting, and only very minor fading, the lights are in good shape with some fading on the clear that can be polished out. The chrome trim is missing off them however. These parts are for sale if interested please PM me, and i can send pix. Other than these parts i have from the car, I'm not interested in going back to grab and ship other parts, but with info above, you can prob contact them. They do ship stuff, or come and spend the day. Lots of rust free stuff. I think this is the only magnum they have.

Thanks
Matt

20170729_120616.jpg 20170729_120625.jpg 20170729_120639.jpg 20170729_120648.jpg 20170729_120628.jpg

Last edited:
Could you tell me how the grille was? I know a couple folks who need one, I have several. I'll pm you my email, cool?

I thought there would be more buzz over this car. Yeah it sucks about the hood, but the nose, fenders and doors are straight and dent free. No body rot on any of it except for a spot on the top of the right rear wheel opening.

Auto Transport Service
Back