• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Splash guard location HELP

easymotorsports

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
My 65 coronet sedan, AT has no, none, nada splash guards. Thought about getting these, but not sure where they go, can someone help me?

IMG_2745.png

My 65 coronet sedan, AT has no, none, nada splash guards. Thought about getting these, but not sure where they go, can someone help me?

View attachment 1566281v

View attachment 1566281
The top pair of "eyebrows and the 2 "M" shaped seals are fitted to the front splash shields.
Top right is used with a clutch equipped car.
The pair below the left "eyebrow" seal are the rear alignment cam hole covers (front covers are steel).
Arched pair cover the triangular hole where the frame rails attach to the fire wall/floor pan.
The weird pair above the arched pair and the long skinny pair seal the rear splash shields to the fenders.
The 2 rectangular seals, left of the arched pair, I can't place, right now. Someone else will know.
Note the fender edge of the seals should be curved into the tire area for proper sealing.
Mike
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2744 - Copy.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back