• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuff Made Out Of Car Parts

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
very cool stuff made from car parts.......

Gear-knob-toilet-flush.jpg

Car-nuts-ideal-bathroom1.jpg

Car-horn-lamps.jpg

Connecting-rod-coat-rack.jpg

cranklamp.jpg

8ba8f9fea59891dedb32eb3616ddd9fa.jpg

Car-tail-chandelier.jpg

Car-parts-bar-1280x849.jpg

Spark-plug-key-hanger-1280x804.jpg

Swing-made-from-car.jpg

Car-tail-chandelier.jpg

I really like the connecting rod coat rack & the spark plug key racks

That coat rack is pretty sweet. The swing, not so much.

The 59 Caddy taillights are a nice touch. I've got a few pieces of "artwork" a friend did for me years ago. But right now I'm too last to grab the camera

You might be a car junkie Redneck if...................................................Discuss

love those tire sinks. wonder if the wife would let me put them in the master bath ????? :eusa_think:

love those tire sinks. wonder if the wife would let me put them in the master bath ????? :eusa_think:

Yeah, the tire sinks are awesome. I best there are some old rims out there that you could also make an a sink with.

This may sound scary but I have made similar stuff out of car parts.

That's some cool stuff I like the fuel nozel as a lamp and the tire / wheel sinks I'm getting some ideas we need to redo the house I just bought so maybe I'll get away with doing at least one thing

Now I know what I'm going to do with my old connecting rod...

Not car parts . . .but old tools . . .

This is my side-kick Igor - he keeps me company in my shop on my Mad Scientist Build

Relaxing in the back seat of the Belvedere

sm_igor01.jpg

The face . . .

sm_sidekick.jpg

sm_igor01.jpg sm_sidekick.jpg

I am going to make one of these out of a 400 block that had mounts ground off. Just waiting for summer. Wife's not happy! Lol!

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back