• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB SUN tach part

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
I need the hollow nut and retainer that goes through the center back of the tach, where the wires exit, also need the wires. SUN SUPER model 802 but I think they are the same for all.
Other brands will probably work Okay to.
Post reply here as my in box is full.
item #263481896460 eBay, picture of what I am looking for.

Last edited:
just had a sun tach die and have what you need--gonna look @ ebay to be sure-

just had a sun tach die and have what you need--gonna look @ ebay to be sure-
Thank you.
Love to be in Florida right now 52* and raining hard here.

all i could come up with is the hollow nut--the dead tach is a super tach and so its alot different im guessing--love to see pictures of your 64 Fury--heres the one Ive built a modern max wedge & a 518 overdrive tranny for my buddy--

61 dodge to 5-18-18 559.JPG 61 dodge to 5-18-18 561.JPG 61 dodge to 5-18-18 557.JPG 61 dodge to 5-18-18 556.JPG

Steve I think I have an old sun super tach ll let me look I’ll let you know if I have it it’s yours

Steve I think I have an old sun super tach ll let me look I’ll let you know if I have it it’s yours
Morning Pat
Yes Please.
What did you decide about the 10th, MD or Beaver?
I can do either show and meet you there.

All of them---I love this stuff
64 Fury more door, I'll have it at Carlisle for sale in July 104K original miles. 65 Coronet 3 Door with 62 Chrysler 14' runabout, both are white with turquoise interior. 64 Savoy Super Stock Clone, could not find any decent outdoor pictures. 69.5 A12 me with miss Maryland a Go-Go at Youk US. 30 in 1969. 62 Fury interior, AWESOME more door with 361 HP, more pictures of this one to come, now that it has stopped raining I can get it out for outdoor pictures.
Thanks for your interest.
Enjoy
Steve

IMG_8290.JPG IMG_8296.JPG 65 Dodge and Boat 001.JPG 65 Dodge and Boat 006.JPG 65 Dodge and Boat 009.JPG IMG_8136.JPG IMG_8144.JPG IMG_8221.JPG IMG_8482.JPG

Pat I tried to add the 65 pictures to the PM I sent but they would not go for some reason.
Here is the car I need a radiator for.
Steve

IMG_8602.JPG IMG_8603.JPG

Did you check with Sheldon weaver

No that is for a dash or console mount, I need the 1/2" or so hollow nut with retainer for a 3 5/8 steering wheel mount.
Thank you
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back