• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird Headlight Decal

Stucat

Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Good evening getting the decals put on my Bird on Friday. Was looking them over and was wondering if anyone had and original decal car. The headlight bucket decalI have is only 3" round, seems to small. Was wondering if that was correct? Thanks

Say what...
20230322_154324.jpg

The decals on my Superbird were NOS, but I have never measured any of them, so maybe tomorrow.

20240207_130120.jpg

5 1/2" diameter, outside to outside.

I guess they were hit and miss on placement. I put mine back where the original was. @dadsbee is placed differently.

I guess they were hit and miss on placement. I put mine back where the original was. @dadsbee is placed differently.
Mine was stuck there when I got the car in 1990 Jerry. I've never been bothered to compare it to any other cars... but I will be shortly!

Thanks, So I was sent a 71/72 Round , 3" round Plymouth Road Runner sticker by mistake. they are sending me the correct 5 1/2" one . Also does anyone have the location dimensions?

Received the correct decal today and He said I could keep the other as a display item. On the Fridge?

location, looks like it's centered top to bottom and 1" -1 1/8 from the right side of the bucket?

All set decal is on , thanks for all the input

Auto Transport Service
Back