• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird parts

moparbob75

Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
Any body interested in repro Superbird parts and few Daytona. Got repo jacks for $400 handles $149, Superbird noses $4500 and lots of other parts. Anyone interested let me know and I will come up with pics and parts list with prices along with phone number to call.

Ok he says z brackets are $649,buckets are $549,pivots are $629. Sorry no fender scoops. All parts are metal. Including noses.

I'm tryin to figure out how to get pics off my phone to this post can't figure it out

Would have thought for sure that people needed some parts like that, and especially bein all steel parts and not fiberglass

Sounds like he's pimping parts for Gean Gregory. I need pivots, headlight buckets and doors but as expensive as this stuff is, it won't be an overnight build.

I'm not sure bout that. I do think he in with somebody else. He asked me if I knew anybody interested in any Superbird parts and I told him I would ask you guys. Yea I know they expensive but they seem to be cheapest ive seen. The guys name is Rick Fairless since I can't post number you will have to pm me for that. I'm just tryin to be helpful to everybody.

And if I can get your email I have a few pics of what he has

Got roofline extensions & glass and deck lids(metal parts) Glass & deck lid are are what i'll need most.....i'm going to do a Full fast back i think on either a 68 post car or a 68 four door

Auto Transport Service
Back