• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for welcoming us as new members.

Drop Top GTX

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
We're primarily Mopar and Ford muscle car collectors and tinkerers and have been since 1973.

We're located in NE Illinois about an hour NW of Chicago. Occupation is engine air filter and intake systems design, manufacturing and testing.

First Mopar was an FC7/white/white Challenger T/A purchased off the showroom floor and we've continued from that point.

We've had the good fortune of owning several Hemi cars as well as a variety of B Body vehicles.

Current, downsized fleet is an original Dart Swinger 340 in white and a 1969 428 CJ Mustang.

NHRA racers.

We look forward to visiting the site as often as we can.

Thanks

1970 Dodge Dart.jpg

Nostalgia Mopar Super Stocker 032.jpg

1970 Rebel Machine auto 009.jpg

Left 3.jpg

1970 Dart Swinger and 1966 GTO 003.jpg

Wow! Sweet cars! I like all the first gen muscle cars. AMC’s are especially excellent! :thumbsup: Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site and some cool cars there. The grill treatment on the 66 Satellite is different and don't think I've ever seen one done that way before.....

We're primarily Mopar and Ford muscle car collectors and tinkerers and have been since 1973.

We're located in NE Illinois about an hour NW of Chicago. Occupation is engine air filter and intake systems design, manufacturing and testing.

First Mopar was an FC7/white/white Challenger T/A purchased off the showroom floor and we've continued from that point.

We've had the good fortune of owning several Hemi cars as well as a variety of B Body vehicles.

Current, downsized fleet is an original Dart Swinger 340 in white and a 1969 428 CJ Mustang.

NHRA racers.

We look forward to visiting the site as often as we can.

Thanks

View attachment 1527333

View attachment 1527334

View attachment 1527335

View attachment 1527336

View attachment 1527341

welcome....... I'm currently working on a RWB machine 4 speed car, and a 67 GTX......... thanks for the pics

lmao @PlymCrazy :poke: :D

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Some years ago, I replaced a master cylinder on a Scrambler like the one in your picture. Boy, was that a challenge.

IMG_3549.jpeg

Thanks to all.

The 440 Satellite was a unique car and the cruise night attendees always enjoyed it. It was a fun car to drive. It's in Australia now.

We may have a few NOS parts left over from the Rebel Machines. I know we have a new right lower door hinge.

Transport photo.jpg

1966Satellite.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, some impressive cars.

Thanks Jerry. Your picture brings back memories of walking the local dealer lot and seeing the winged cars parked nearest the street. I remember an Alpine White and a Lemon car vividly. One was a 4 barrel and the other a 6 barrel. The salesman would try to convince us to buy as we walked past towards the E Bodies. They were having trouble selling them. The man was trying to do us a big favor although, we certainly didn't realize it at the time.

To you as well.

Several of my once owned cars now call Australia home.

Gold Coast Muscle Cars in Melbourne familiar to you?

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Some years ago, I replaced a master cylinder on a Scrambler like the one in your picture. Boy, was that a challenge.
A bud on the next street over had a 69 X and seemed like he was always having to work on it.....and I remember things looked so much different than what was on my 66 Belvedere back then. Engineering between AMC and ChryCo was that much different?? Between my room mate, the X and my car, we were pretty close to being equal in the 1/4 mile and mine ran a 14.8
Thanks Jerry. Your picture brings back memories of walking the local dealer lot and seeing the winged cars parked nearest the street. I remember an Alpine White and a Lemon car vividly. One was a 4 barrel and the other a 6 barrel. The salesman would try to convince us to buy as we walked past towards the E Bodies. They were having trouble selling them. The man was trying to do us a big favor although, we certainly didn't realize it at the time.
That story runs across the board....the winged things were not popular at all when they were new. Kinda funny that when I was working construction building houses, the 'roach coach' driver said she had one and well, of course we didn't believe her but she said she would drive it out to the site once her rounds were done.....and well, she showed up with one!! Hers or not, who cares. She had to be someone to be able to score one to drive, right?? And I'm sure she wasn't the dealer's daughter. She looked much older than me and I was only 18-19 at the time and what dealer would let their daughter drive a roach coach anyways??

Greetings and welcome from NY. Very nice collection you have there :thumbsup:

Thanks to @eldubb440, I'm building my Rebel, Johnny Cash style...one piece at a time :lol:

1695175788168.png

Auto Transport Service
Back