• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks, You Guys

rix66

Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
I'd like to thank all of you who replied to my joining this site. You make a fellow MOPAR nut feel really welcome. I'll try to post some pix of my cars (the wife insists I post her Mustang too). Thanks again.
(can't get the white Belvedere photo straightened up):hello2:

Attachments

• 64 Dodge Dart.jpg
    64 Dodge Dart.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 66 belvedere.jpg
    66 belvedere.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 67 belevedere side shot.jpg
    67 belevedere side shot.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 67 belvedere.jpg
    67 belvedere.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 65 Mustang Rag top.jpg
    65 Mustang Rag top.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 175
Nice cars, rix!

Nice cars ! And with the wife on board your winning all the way around !!

Nice car(s). Had to rotate the Belvedere II...it hurt my eyes.

66%20belvedere.jpg

You had a great post, but with a photo of the wife's car it now 'smells like horses'.

Last edited:
welcome! Nice 66' belvedere, one can't have enough of those!

Nice! What wheels are on the 66 hardtop? I used to have a set of the Fenton RT which looked very similar.

? about wheels

Nice! What wheels are on the 66 hardtop? I used to have a set of the Fenton RT which looked very similar.

Cranky, Those are American racing centerlines, at least that's what the caps say. The gold 67 has centerlines on it also, but some other configuration. Both cars run a 440 with 727 reverse manual trans. I refer to the white one as the "formal" car and the gold one as the "monster". Wife doesn't like to ride in the 67 post because it has a tendency to get a little sideways at every gear change.

Welcome Rix!
I had a 4dr Dart like yours. /6, auto. Would smoke the tires first, second, and sometimes third. Fun little car for sure!

Great bunch of pictures. Especially the interesting hood on the '67 Belvedere, and the Dart convert.

Auto Transport Service
Back