• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The assaholics just keep coming....Kyle Busch now but most of us already knew that he's

Several...and a video game or two, or three.

Last edited:
I constantly carry. Have for years. The only time I don’t, is when I’m at school! Which I should but heads would explode if I did! Point is, I can tell you right now where every firearm I own is!

I can never say “ooops, I forgot it was in there”

Lying……
AC397C94-80A0-41AB-A199-28E4C573D530.jpeg

How did he get to MX with his gun? Not detected on the way out of the US? Couldn’t tell where he got popped, the way in or out of Mexico.

That place is the epitome of corruption....I've had to bribe the federales several times....and it worked every time. They may have laws but they'd much rather have our money!

Busch beer isn't any good. Not even the Mexicans will drink it.

:rofl: Yeah, that crossed my feeble mind too! Wasn't there a show where that had driver's shooting at the other drivers?? How bout a race where the cars were armed with guns and rockets lol
You're thinking of Death Race...

Kyle got a little slap last night after the race

Ricky had plenty of time to think about it after he got the punt

Yesterdays race...
Kyle Busch got a lil' of his own medicine it seems...
Got a fist full later from Stenhouse too... :lol:

I rarely watch the crap now, it's mega-money toilet-bowl racing
nothing resembling 'stock cars' of any type,
Camrys, Mudstains & Camaros (yawn)
they all look the same mostly, with different wraps, grill & lights stickers
maybe a lil' different aero/wings or splitters for the slower Fords & Toyotas
template racing BS, spec racing BS, super-teams BS
& the eventual winner winds up in the middle, like flushed turd

Last edited:
I don’t give a ####

I suck just as bad as you

Let’s go

LOL

Kyle is having a tough season so far

I find it appalling that he “didn’t know he had it in his bag”. What a moron. He just broke international law by being stupid. That should be an automatic revocation of his pistol permit. He only got away with it because he is famous. I would have been slapped with 20 to life in one of Mexico’s finest penal institutions.
I hold both CCW and open carry. I also frequently travel to competitions with my pistols. I always know exactly where my firearms are and do not use my range bags for casual travel ( think about last weeks news where the family man is stuck in a Turks and Caicos jail because the found a round in his bag) . I know where every round I own is. Ignorance is no excuse. Kyle should still be in a Mexican jail awaiting trial. I wonder just how much it took to “pay off” the corrupt Mexican officials.
I have always considered him to be a dbag. He continues to prove me right. No doubt, he was a talented driver, but those days are in his rear view mirror.

an assaholic.....

Star NASCAR driver Kyle Busch confirmed Monday that he was arrested last month and detained in Mexico after a handgun was found in his bag at an airport. A statement from the Mexico Prosecutor General’s office confirmed a Nevada man by the name of “Kyle Thomas B” was arrested on Jan. 27, sentenced Monday to 3.5 years in prison and fined. Busch did not address any prison sentence in a statement Monday, but claimed the matter was resolved. “In late January, Samantha and I enjoyed a several day vacation in Mexico,” the statement read. “When departing the country, my handgun was flagged during routine screening at the airport. I have a valid concealed carry permit from my local authority and adhere to all handgun laws, but I made a mistake by forgetting it was in my bag. Discovery of the handgun led to my detainment while the situation was resolved. I was not aware of Mexican law and had no intention of bringing a handgun into Mexico. When it was discovered, I fully cooperated with the authorities, accepted the penalties, and returned to North Carolina......
Heard about this when he
first got busted. I've often
wondered how much his
payoff was to keep from
ending up in a Mexican
prison.
Not one of my favorites
when it comes to NASCAR
drivers. And his brother is
even wackier. Kinda like
Randy Quaid.

Auto Transport Service