• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Fall Guy remake on the big screen....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score

I loved the show when it was on the TV. It did make me want to be a stunt man.

I remember the tequila sunshine square body chevy flying, and remember I liked the show but can’t recall another scene from it.

This image comes up on my phone when my wife calls me...she got on my phone and put it on there!
I am totally Diggin it!!! Oh my!!!!

Screenshot_20231022_190753_Photos.jpg

Too bad it is going to contain a bunch of CGI stunts instead of real stunts that were performed by real stuntmen, like the movies back in the day.

Maybe the premise of the movie will be real live action stunt men fighting against AI/CGI in the industry.

I looked it up and it was an early 80's thing. I never saw any episodes. Was it a Friday or Saturday night thing? I'm sure I was out chasing girls on those nights.

She's now 66 and trying to hold onto 36 and it aint working.

View attachment 1554145
She was quite the coke-head in her day. Damn near killed her...

As for the movie, their insisting on using the original TV show title is just the latest indication
that Hollywood has totally run out of original ideas - and this movie doesn't appear to even resemble
the original show even, other than both being about a stuntman.
They could have just as easily given it another title and left the original alone, which they should have done.

I liked Stuntman Mike from Tarantino's Death Proof. It's one of my favorite movies. One reason I have a Charger and a Challenger.

What is worse....using the name to sell a movie or using an old name to sell cars?
Dodge Dart? Dodge Charger? Ramcharger?
They showed one quick shot of the '82 GMC that Lee Majors drove in the series but used a new GMC for some stunt scenes.
One thing that I am noticing....the actors playing these roles in the new versions seem so young compared to the originals. They seem so but often aren't. Lee Majors looked like a middle aged man when I was 18. In 1981 when the show began, he was 42. Ryan Gosling is 43 as of this year but looks much younger.

CGI stunts, oof.....
So, I see Ryan Gosling is the lead...I'd be shocked though if Howie wasn't a "person of color"...or worse yet, a female...
Oh wait, I just looked it up...."Colt's best friend and stunt coordinator" is....you guessed it, the "AA" word...

Does anyone know the over/under on whether or not a country song will still be used for the theme?:p:p:p

I'm voting, pass...

What is worse....using the name to sell a movie or using an old name to sell cars?
Dodge Dart? Dodge Charger? Ramcharger?
They showed one quick shot of the '82 GMC that Lee Majors drove in the series but used a new GMC for some stunt scenes.
One thing that I am noticing....the actors playing these roles in the new versions seem so young compared to the originals. They seem so but often aren't. Lee Majors looked like a middle aged man when I was 18. In 1981 when the show began, he was 42. Ryan Gosling is 43 as of this year but looks much younger.
amen.png

CGI stunts, oof.....
So, I see Ryan Gosling is the lead...I'd be shocked though if Howie wasn't a "person of color"...or worse yet, a female...
Oh wait, I just looked it up...."Colt's best friend and stunt coordinator" is....you guessed it, the "AA" word...

Does anyone know the over/under on whether or not a country song will still be used for the theme?:p:p:p

I'm voting, pass...
It's in the Hollywood rules now - all movies and TV series must introduce at least one alternative lifestyle
relationship....and sooner rather than later.
Every. Damn. Time.

I loved the show when it was on the TV. It did make me want to be a stunt man.

might be good, I'd probably watch it when it comes to cable xfinity1

I like the dog character

of course
a strong (sort of cute/not digging the brit accent)
blonde woman in charge :jackoff:

it looks to have some comedic qualities too

Nothing like the old Lee Majors/Fall Guy though
his friends, Heather :bananadance: & fellow stuntmen & cars/truck
were what made the old show

I liked the TV show. The stunt stuff interested me more than the bounty hunting but I liked all of it anyway

Auto Transport Service
Back