• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

1711109267838.png

We had these growing up. Ours were red and yellow not red and blue. My brother and I did every stupid thing you could think of with them and we're both still kicking 50+ years later. Of course, these were not the only toys things we did stupid stuff with. Clackers, chemistry sets, BB guns, wood burning kits and even "unintended" uses for the Easy Bake Oven.

We had these growing up. Ours were red and yellow not red and blue. My brother and I did every stupid thing you could think of with them and we're both still kicking 50+ years later. Of course, these were not the only toys things we did stupid stuff with. Clackers, chemistry sets, BB guns, wood burning kits and even "unintended" uses for the Easy Bake Oven.
We wouldn't have done anything really dangerous with our chemistry sets, would we?
R.png

Auto Transport Service
Back