• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the struggle is real, folks

so-if-youd-67c2e72040.jpg

I use rock auto for things that aren't an emergency, there is substantial money to save; but sometimes I need something right now; and it has to be the right part

Ran into this more than once. If I ordered the wrong part, that’s on me. If THEY sent me the wrong part or defective one, that should be their problem...
Agreed. Sounds like you went the extra mile, where I just gave up frustrated when I wound up in the rabbit hole not finding a phone number after the first few clicks on their site. I do like RockAuto's selection and use them when I convenient, but lately been finding other ways of purchasing the same part for the same price elsewhere. Free shipping/free returns and can be done with a click of a button is a plus.

Agreed. Sounds like you went the extra mile, where I just gave up frustrated when I wound up in the rabbit hole not finding a phone number after the first few clicks on their site. I do like RockAuto's selection and use them when I convenient, but lately been finding other ways of purchasing the same part for the same price elsewhere. Free shipping/free returns and can be done with a click of a button is a plus.
Forgot one, it was re-pop fenders for my Dakota. Right one had a kink on the profile. Sent them photos of the box (looked like it had a bad trip) and the fender. They didn’t want it back and sent me a replacement. Now I had a skanked fender…body shop doing the painting said they’d take it. Lol, last thing I needed was more scrap metal laying around.

2017 would be very new to me, I'd be pissed if I had to do ANYTHING to a 2017 model, other than routine maintenance

I accept doing repairs to my 2001
It flipped 100k and the tank seal at the aluminum and plastic started leaking like they ALL eventually do.

I think we found the source of all the fuel pump push rod issues ^^^^^^^^^^^^

.......and camshafts, and lifters, and.......
Well there are no robots that can nit a radiator core. It's done by hand for the last 130 years...

Osha not even in their minds. No wonder so many Indian folks I see are some sort of gimp or another. Almost always have facial scarring.
It's called arts and craft. This is how our stuff is made. Stringent quality control is done by the next chain in the supply chain. Everything beyond any maximum tolerance is rejected you could imagine. We as a western civilized creature are too stupid to create anything useful nowadays. It's called progress. We are now only complaining the most of the time that things are getting expensive. That is what we are good at: buying things we want but don't need. And then we complain again if the delivery time is more than 72 hours. LOL!

I had to put a Radiator in my ‘17 2500 and my sons ‘06 2500 mega cab… both in a week. My sons was easier.. the ‘17 has more covers and plastic bull **** to remove.
Well, you are just ridiculing the foundation of capitalism. You know that system that's invented by our industrial tycoons powered by the money alchemists. Have you never heard of Edward Bernays? How do think your 401(k) grows? Those Indian guys are enslaved to give you your return on investment 'the money masters' promised you. If they had to pay a western salary to these arts and crafts men, you were now chewing on a wooden stick.

Well, you are just ridiculing the foundation of capitalism. You know that system that's invented by our industrial tycoons powered by the money alchemists. Have you never heard of Edward Bernays? How do think your 401(k) grows? Those Indian guys are enslaved to give you your return on investment 'the money masters' promised you. If they had to pay a western salary to these arts and crafts men, you were now chewing on a wooden stick.
It’s just a radiator and a piss poor design where plastic and aluminum heat and cool at different rates. The other radiator was an aftermarket all aluminum that doesn’t like the harmonics of a diesel. I guess in your mind someone else should have bought them an installed them for free?

escalated.gif

It’s just a radiator and a piss poor design where plastic and aluminum heat and cool at different rates. The other radiator was an aftermarket all aluminum that doesn’t like the harmonics of a diesel. I guess in your mind someone else should have bought them an installed them for free?
Yep. Poor design by design. Do you really think those traders are stupid? Well people who buy these certainly are. :rofl:

Yep. Poor design by design. Do you really think those traders are stupid? Well people who buy these certainly are. :rofl:
Yeah maybe I should build a radiator company and built the TWO radiators I needed cause that would be much better!! :lol: :realcrazy:

I use rock auto for things that aren't an emergency, there is substantial money to save; but sometimes I need something right now; and it has to be the right part
That's the nail on the head: There is 'substantial money to save'... The rest is history.

Auto Transport Service
Back