• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There Are No Words To Describe The Idiots In This Picture

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Gerrrrrrrrr!
19260295_1599524590058251_732113732042025989_n.jpg

Ed Dursky

WTF!!! Why would you attend this event let alone participate. It may of been a low point for the US but I'm not going to go around and apologize to every black person I see.

black tribes in africa sold the slaves,they were owned by the winners of the battle,just like in rome and throughout time

I'm just going to assume this pic was taken from some weird, play, reenactment, gag, joke or whatever then someone added the context... I refuse to believe a man would do this to himself let alone his son. If it's true shame on you.... damn idiot!

black tribes in africa sold the slaves,they were owned by the winners of the battle,just like in rome and throughout time
This is the part that's always conveniently left out. Blacks captured other blacks in Africa, sold them the slavers, who were Portuguese in large part. You never hear them taking responsibility for selling their own kind into slavery. Also, you never hear about the horrible Portuguese either. They throw all the blame on us, since it's convenient, and works with their agenda. As for that picture, if you would let someone humiliate you like that, you deserve to be treated that way.
Also, I never owned a slave. Neither did my ancestors. I have nothing to apologize for. And nobody has been a slave here for over a century, so when I hear the crybabies, I know it's bs. There's no chains on them.

I'm just going to assume this pic was taken from some weird, play, reenactment, gag, joke or whatever then someone added the context... I refuse to believe a man would do this to himself let alone his son. If it's true shame on you.... damn idiot!
Well I wish that was right... I saw the other day on the news that these"events" are being put on by people supposedly affected with "white guilt". I was kind of dumbstruck when I first saw this crap. As far as I know there is no one alive today that was a slave..so...this garbage is brought to you by the fine folks at BLM.

Give them 7' of rope and an 8' BRANCH!!!
******* ZABO's

I love my whiteness. I'm glad Im white. I've never done anything wrong to any person of color. And I find that regrettable at times

If they would/could read history. The very first court recognized, legal slave owner in this great country of ours, was a black man. True story.

Geeze the next thing you know they will be removing confederates from histo... Damn, I type too slow already did that too.. Why can't people just get the f*$k over this crap. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU. Just be you and stop worrying about what they did back then.. For F#$K sake you cant go back in time. Live for the now.

The worst thing to happen from this **** is this.. THEY REMOVED THE FLAG FROM THE FKIN BOX.. How in the hell does a model kit hurt your damn feelings? It says it in the Title song.. "Just-a good old boys, never meaning no harm" That's not racist. Its redneckish..

box.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back