• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

One of those "students" was 18, not seeing a crime there unless it's because he is a "special needs student".
Alot of "special needs" students aren't retarded, they just have ADD and have a hard time focusing on work. A large number of kids are falsely diagnosed every year just because they are 8 year old boys that aren't interested/don't care about school.

Looks kind of plain to me.

screenshot202202151947177106263712_t400_h2ef9fb2935f411233f022e23daf117116b1a5916.jpg

Well, if you notice the image through her glasses... she has very poor eyesight. Perhaps she didn't realize they were so young.

J/K

Gonna need to see a full body pic before I can judge her.

How many of you would have turned that pussy down at 16 years old were you one of her “ victims”??????

my school didn't have any female teachers under 60....so that one looks pretty good.

How many of you would have turned that pussy down at 16 years old were you one of her “ victims”??????

There were a few teacher's I would've loved to rail in 6th, 7th, or even 8th grade for that matter!!

He can say that he identifies as a female, then the State will have no choice but to incarcerate him in a female prison as they don’t want to violate his Civil Rights.

I've been reading this tread and I can't comprehend why this young man ( i dont want to be offensive) tell their parents that they have sex with his hot teacher, if i was that lucky at that age ( I wasn't) first of all I never ever tell what I do to my mother, I know my old man (rip) if he found out that I nail my teacher i know what he would say " atta boy,!!! Is she hot,? if you can nail her again go for it, here, take some money'" :lol:

Last edited:
One of my teachers looked like a female Danny Devito so,,, the bar wasn’t set to high.

The OG of all this and still one of the hottest of them all. The school she taught at is right next to the facility I work in. The student she was doing worked for me when he was in high school. He was not shy about bragging about it!
bbdance228.jpg

If these teachers were male screwing someones teenage daughter this thread would be entirely different. Not sure how one can grorify these acts just because they are being done by women.

We’re guys, we have an innate double standard.

Auto Transport Service
Back