• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things have changed.

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello Every Body......screws have been torqued harder. I have hi stage aggressive cancer that has gone into bladder wall.....possibly beyond in micro particles that CT scan will not show...that will require further sampling at time of surgery. The bladder & prostate have to come out,,, but i have to do about 6 weeks of chemo...recover from that, then the surgery. So in 2 - 4 wks i start chemo..@ least once a week.....rhe surgery will take place in 3 - 4 mos.
The option that will most likely be chosen will be a neo-bladder. Doc Torrey will construct a new pouch from a length of lower intestine that will be plumbed to the ureters in kidneys(which are in tip top shape) & to the urethra....everything internal,, no bags......i will have to maintain the plumbing, & do the wrenching in the event of clogs. Everything @ HOAG is Superb & Doc Torrey is a helluva Doctor/Surgeon/Urologist.
Medi - Cal is going to cover all...but here is the snag.....since i came over the hill from IE, & gave my Riverside Co address....medi-cal requires that i change all my health care providers to Riverside County. Not Good...i went to Hoag because of the Excellence of my past surgery....plus now im going to have appointments every week....that in itself is complex because i dont drive.....whereas i wanted to get back to OC anyway because of the Art, the Art mkt & my Agent being in OC,, well now **** has gone critical mass because i am not going to lose Doc Torrey! He isTop of the Top, so my dilemna now is to 1st get an OC address & establish residency there ...nothing fraudulent about maintaining a dual residency....so i get the address & then progressively make the move to Orange County. Thats my plan....meanwhile my next appt. w/ Dr Torrey is aug 19 to remove catheter.
Now i met the Reverend
Rain Finelove today for 1st time, after making acquaintence with Her on match.com in April....She is Awesome.....She knows that the cancer is aggressive, but She doesnt yet know about the medi-cal snag ...i will apprise Her tomorrow. Her final move back to OC will be sept 12.
So for everyone who paid attention to my on line dating thread, know that Nicole Finelove is Very Real, & Very Bitchin.....a Stellar Woman, & is my Very Real Friend....She wants to promote my Art as well. I'll be contacting Old Roomates from past 24 yrs in OC to in Hopes of regaining OC residency through one of Them.
This is the Week That Was.....man what a day of changes.....................
Soldiering onward....out of the frying pan into the fire....but now im walkin in the Rain....might just help keep the fire tolerable. Sure Happy We finally met!

**** dude ,don't know what to say. keep your chin up and think positive. my thoughts are with you , I hope it all works out for you in the end

Last edited:
**** dude ,don't know what to say. keep your chin up and think positive. my thoughts are with you , I hope it all works out for you in the end
Like Krysler Kid sez...**** happens....sometimes no matter what one tries, sometimes one cant avoid stepping init.......juar keep moving forward.
One just goes until one simply stops.
Peace ......im at Peace.....just keep carving the aluminum until i cant anymore, then its time anyway.
Extremely Thankful medi-cal accepted me.....just have to tweak it a bit. Everything Comes from God....Everything Goes Back to God...IMHO. Meanwhile,,,,its already tomorrow. bc

You can do this!

Any cute nurses? :D
A Harum. Very Beautiful many, Very Proficient, Very Human. For moment im out of Hospital, but i will return ro Their Big Hearts & Smiles.☺

As car nut said, you can do this! Sounds like you have a great medical staff! I certainly hope the nurses are "good" too! I'll let pops cover the pic of the nurses! Lol! Hang in there Jimi! We're here!

just noticed who the video is by , look up "the angels" ( doc's band and my favourite ) will keep you occupied for some time
saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damn, that's not good, to say the least. It's easy for me to say, but try to keep your spirits up and follow the doctor's orders. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

just noticed who the video is by , look up "the angels" ( doc's band and my favourite ) will keep you occupied for some time
saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif
I'll ck it when i get home on desk top.....gotta save my android data since it has become my link to my Medical Folks. With rhis tube stuck up my unit, i need to avoid woodies, also. Funny but really true. I lose the catheter aug 19.

Jimi. hang in there,you've been in tougher situations then this and there is no doubt in my mind you will come out of this and be fine. Your the kind of guy who gets knocked down and gets back up and kicks ***.
We live in a country with some of the very best medical care and it sounds like your in a good hospital with great doctors which is a big thing. Cancer is a scumbag disease but with what they medical world can do today,often it can be beat or held at bay.
Remember what i told you about my wife? Six years so far,sure she is having another operation in early Sept. but 6 years diagnosed Stage 4 and she will have many more years so you hang in there my friend

Like Krysler Kid sez...**** happens....sometimes no matter what one tries, sometimes one cant avoid stepping init.......juar keep moving forward.
One just goes until one simply stops.
Peace ......im at Peace.....just keep carving the aluminum until i cant anymore, then its time anyway.
Extremely Thankful medi-cal accepted me.....just have to tweak it a bit. Everything Comes from God....Everything Goes Back to God...IMHO. Meanwhile,,,,its already tomorrow. bc
God be with you!

Best wishes Jimi, keep the faith and I'm sure you will get through this.
I'll be praying for you.

I have few words, as nobody but yourself feels and knows what you do. Best wishes and positive thoughts to you. Your general attitude and outlook on life, will help with your situation immensely. I envy your free-spirit mindset.

Prayers are on the way to you Jimi! Hang in there and keep your hopes up. Positive attitude will be important for a full recovery.

prayers are with you blade cutter, your attitude about this will only make you stronger. kick its ***.

Prayer sent your way. Hoping for a speedy recovery. You can get through this!!
Stay strong

Auto Transport Service
Back