• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This guy has gotta be from Oklahoma... Fast way to drain a fuel tank...

A little pressure seems to do the trick. Appears to be doing it.

Redneck engineering is entertaining.

I’ve pushed gas from the tank forward using compressed air.
I’d rather do that then to crank the mill on a car that has been sitting awhile.

Hey, he's got skills for a young guy... I saw humor, didn't say it wouldn't work... Cause clearly it will.... And I have no doubt it stinks....
My 19 was from an old Paul Harvey broadcast. The guy was playing Russian roulette with a revolver. Before each click he said he was greater than some known hero. On the 4th try all Paul Harvey said he was 19.

My 19 was from an old Paul Harvey broadcast. The guy was playing Russian roulette with a revolver. Before each click he said he was greater than some known hero. On the 4th try all Paul Harvey said he was 19.
Not the safest method but I've seen much worse.... He's blowing air into the tank, not trying to suck fuel out of the tank...

Besides, I'm not even sure that stuff in the gas tank will even burn...

i have a 55 gallon plastic barrel I use to get off road diesel for my heater......... I hook my air hose to it and pump the fuel into my oil tank; takes about 10 minutes to empty

i have a 55 gallon plastic barrel I use to get off road diesel for my heater......... I hook my air hose to it and pump the fuel into my oil tank; takes about 10 minutes to empty
Careful because a couple of those activities are illegal.

Illegal ???

1708827244030.png

Auto Transport Service
Back