• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's Darwin award goes to............

Good to hear the bear is being treated for his injuries

I like the one where the cinematographer got head butted by a giraffe and was thrown 16' in the air.
He dead.

Statistically speaking, a country of 1.4 billion people will have a lot of idiots.

bleepin dumb *** sorry about that.

This is the epitome of a bearer of bad news.
Awww geez....I'm throwing popcorn from the back row on that one.
Years ago my wife and I were near the Grand Canyon. 3 large elk (?) were eating grass next to the road and a bunch of cars had stopped. She wanted to take a picture and GOT HER BACK AGAINST OUR CAR with one elk about 5'-6' in front of her. I was maybe 20' off to the side (still too close). She was staring right down the barrel taking a picture & I got a picture of her doing it. I semi-quietly said, "Honey, that's a wild animal". I think she got very lucky that day that the elk didn't get spooked.

C1EF3863-6826-4CFF-8FF5-8391B0CAEE20.png

Awww geez....I'm throwing popcorn from the back row on that one.
Years ago my wife and I were near the Grand Canyon. 3 large elk (?) were eating grass next to the road and a bunch of cars had stopped. She wanted to take a picture and GOT HER BACK AGAINST OUR CAR with one elk about 5'-6' in front of her. I was maybe 20' off to the side (still too close). She was staring right down the barrel taking a picture & I got a picture of her doing it. I semi-quietly said, "Honey, that's a wild animal". I think she got very lucky that day that the elk didn't get spooked.
Most of my one-liners are unbearable.

that's just thinning the gene pool :thumbsup:

Statistically speaking, a country of 1.4 billion people will have a lot of idiots.

India holds the world record for selfie deaths...

Looked up a few statistics....wow......never knew, I should keep an eye on the Coke machine.( insert Jaws soundtrack)

vsaccdeitsn[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back