• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tremec tko 600 to T56 Magnun.

I had reached out to Richard previously when I was considering EFI and since I know for sure I'm going that route I'll be checking with him again. I still have an MSD 6AL 2 Programmable new in the box that I can sell too since I won't need that with a Holley ECU doing that job.

You are going with the Holley HP ECU?
Good morning Mike, Yes I am going to run the HP ECU.I think you and I are doing similar builds from what I remember from your thread.I ran the HP ECU in my friends car that I built the engine for. Its a great system and it learns fast.After doing a couple of
email tunes with Rich.I put that car on the dyno and we only did 5 pulls to get it all tuned in.You will really like the system.Also when you buy the system Rich offers a short online course that helps you get familiar with the Holley software.

Auto Transport Service
Back