• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trump sign new Veterans bill!!!!!!

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/04/19/trump-signs-bill-extend-veterans-choice-program.html
I am very pleased to see the President taking steps to better care for out veterans! I am not a vet but I do volunteer much time to Soldiers Angels especially at Thanksgiving and Hanuka/Christmas time.Anything that will improve care for our Vets especially the homeless ones is great in my opinion!!
I will also add that service dogs for our Military personal that have been discharged is not supported by our government.I am NOT making this poitical,just letting you know that the few organizations that train and supply service dogs are run on donations.I will be doing some stuff in the future to help raise funds for more service dogs that can help our vets.There are many with issues coming back to civilian life after getting discharged.

4.7.17 004 - Copy.jpg 4.7.17 005 - Copy.jpg 4.7.17 006 - Copy.jpg 4.7.17 009 - Copy.jpg 4.7.17 013.jpg 4.7.17 015.jpg 4.7.17 019.jpg

People can say what they want about Trump,but dispite fierce opposition,he is the first politician I have ever seen to actually do what he said he was going to do!

People can say what they want about Trump,but dispite fierce opposition,he is the first politician I have ever seen to actually do what he said he was going to do!
The liberal news media sure isn't saying that. I try not to pay attention to it but sometimes if the TV is left on long enough, they get to pollute my home with their crap.....

Glad about this one.

On the others, I'm liberal and actually happy with some of the things he has flip flopped on. Remember he used to be pro Russia and pro Putin.

also read the other day that his tax plan will benefit the top 1% with >90% of the tax gains. We will see how it turns out.

Glad about this one.

On the others, I'm liberal and actually happy with some of the things he has flip flopped on. Remember he used to be pro Russia and pro Putin.

also read the other day that his tax plan will benefit the top 1% with >90% of the tax gains. We will see how it turns out.

I'm not liberal, but I still didn't vote for him. And like you, the things he's done so far, I really like.

Super glad to hear him support the vets, imho, we need to do EVEN MORE.

Last edited:
I only hope he doesn't rubber stamp congesses GI bill.
Congress wanting to bill our service members for serving their country is just plain stupid.

I'm glad to see this ,our vets really need help I didn't realize how bad it was till I started taking care of one! I wish I could help more but one is running me ragged.
Thank god for trump but the vets still need our help !

Good for Pres. Trump :thumbsup:

it's good for the vets too

Auto Transport Service
Back