• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trying to trace the history

Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Looking for information about my new purchase...1964 max wedge car, it is from California but that's about all I know, I would love to know some of the history of this car

IMG_3112.JPG IMG_3113.JPG

I Googled Cram- McCall who came up as a machine shop, maybe call them

Also, if the car was ever titled, you can do a title search to see the names of all previous owners. If it has been licensed in the last 15 yrs. or so, you might be able to do a VIN search on CarFax

Looks like a machine shop in Ridgecrest Ca. Bob Cram was original owner of shop. Used to race at Inyokern dragsteip back in the day.I would call the shop looks like they might still be in buisness. I randomly found the history on my 67 coronet drag car and even found videos of the car racing in the early 90s as well as build videos. My car also had a national sponsor and won hundreds of races in the Tacoma area. I even messaged the original owners through you tube and had a nice chat through email. Its awsome to know the history on your ride. Dont give up.

I saw a special thanks mention to Bob Cram
{not sure the same guy}
in a Street National deal for Las Vegas at the Strip race recently

Auto Transport Service
Back