• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Turn Signal socket/wire for fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
I need one fender mounted turn signal socket/wire. When I bought the car I noticed it wasn't working. Looked under the fender and noticed someone ripped the wire out of the socket so there is nothing to attach new wire to.

I need the socket/wire but will buy the whole thing including the lens and housing if needed.

Thanks

Cant remember where I got mine but there is a vendor offering the harness,bulbs,lenses ect for the bullet TS. Let me dig up a recipt and I will foward his info. Best to go new with this stuff cobbling together is an exercise in frustration.

Cant remember where I got mine but there is a vendor offering the harness,bulbs,lenses ect for the bullet TS. Let me dig up a recipt and I will foward his info. Best to go new with this stuff cobbling together is an exercise in frustration.

I can get two new sockets and wires from classic industries for $50. I think they want over a $130 for the whole package...maybe more. I forget.

It was not from Classic I am sure of that. Pretty sure it was Dennis at CruzinMoons.

Thats Kruzin Moons. Just looked at his site has just what you need. If it was me take both sides apart and order what you need. Good to get extra bulbs too.

What year and model as they are different through the years? I have a bunch of T/S cable leads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back