• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh oh.....

Been on a dozen cruises and no problems, when you hear about these things it really makes you wonder when your luck will run out.

Last edited:
Never really been much of a fan of boats of any size....except for jet boats. Had one for a short time and got rid of it while the getting rid of was good. Like the saying goes, it's just a hole in the water where you throw money but it was fun for a short while.

Never really been much of a fan of boats of any size....except for jet boats. Had one for a short time and got rid of it while the getting rid of was good. Like the saying goes, it's just a hole in the water where you throw money but it was fun for a short while.
with a few words edited from the above, description of some of the girls i dated way back when

BOAT=Break Out Another Thousand

I once had a boat. It was fun. The rubber ducky was fun in the tub, as well. Ahh.. the good old days....

Went on a Disney cruise this past summer. The ship was spotless. They were constantly disinfecting everything. Every time you entered a restaurant the staff was there handing out sanitizing hand wipes. Same thing when you reembarked the ship after being out sightseeing all day. There were signs everywhere to wash your hands. Talking to staff they told me they took this very seriously. Still when i read this stuff it does make you wonder

throwing a hot dog down a hallway comes to mind ...
Maybe something like these would help.
No, I don't need it & I don't go on cruises either.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

:lol:

Take 2 steps and get handed a sani-wipe. Sounds like fun. If you **** over the railing be sure it clears. On vacation, I prefer to be surrounded by (things) I love. My 44. My Mopar. My Vodka. Only Linda can go along, the other things are removed when boarding. Heaving around on a virtual island hoping the engine doesn't stall. $9 drinks. Nyet.

Fellas it been go to know ya...hahahahaha...

Went on a Disney cruise this past summer. The ship was spotless. They were constantly disinfecting everything. Every time you entered a restaurant the staff was there handing out sanitizing hand wipes. Same thing when you reembarked the ship after being out sightseeing all day. There were signs everywhere to wash your hands. Talking to staff they told me they took this very seriously. Still when i read this stuff it does make you wonder
When Disney does something, they do it right.

Auto Transport Service
Back