• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper door panel replacements from PG classics canada fit like crap

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Just for information on restoration door panels and upper door panels that I got from PG classics in Canada, the upper front and rear door panels R A terrible fit..!! and will take massive amounts of manipulation and readjustments and rebonding the outer material to make them even close to original!! the texture on them is not as deep and they fit for crap!! so if you want to buy some I would suggest ponying up the extra money and get the legendaries r about $400 more, and the cheapskate that I am I optioned for the cheaper ones, I think they're Pui Chinesezeeum if I'm not mistaken.. what they do not directly fit.. lots of modification lots of time.. buyer beware,, I have not seen the legendary ones in person but I'm just guessing they're much better quality for the extra price Mopar to you all!!

Aren't those the ones that fit inside the trunk perfectly? Typical a/m junk that they don't bother to check fit for what is advertised its SUPPOSED to fit. Feel for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back