• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vacationing in Mexico

I'll tell you about Mexico. As an Airline crewmember I get to see things from a different perspective.

If you go through customs with 2 computers.... they will confiscate one claiming you are bringing 1 in to sell. My company issues the pilots an I pad with our manuals and charts on it. EverythingI need to do my job. The back even has a sticker with "property of and company serial number" on it. They will claim it counts as mine so my personal laptop or whatever is a second one. So give one up your choice!!!!!!

They won't let me bring my open bottle of water from the cockpit with even though I may be there 15 hrs or so. Keep In mind they give the "do not drink the water announcement" before passengers get off the plane.

You better not walk across the border into Mexico from USA. That's for sure.

Now you got me madd!!!

I am going to Mexico on the3rd of Jan...the day AFTER I sign the papers to sell my business!!!!!!!! LaPaz in Baja is where we will be. Been there a few times already and it is nice, people are nice, it is pretty clean. Going for a friends kids "destination" wedding. I could give a crap about that, I'm going to relax and contemplate not having to do anything I don't FEEL like doing for the rest of my life!!!!!

So you sold your business eh........Are you going to stay in Mexifornia?

I have no plans to bail. Perhaps I will NEED bail if I find it too irresistible NOT to **** with the Libtards now that I will have some time to do so! Pretty happy about the sale though. Does not happen often in the Remodeling industry to someone other than an employee or family member.

Auto Transport Service
Back