• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Nice 70 Roadrunner

Must have missed it, guess I'll have to watch it again:lol:

Sorry 68, I watched this 23 times an still haven't seen the car.:rofl:

Damn. It's actually right at 2:31 and think it's a ******* camaro.
Oh well. Sorry guys.

Right around 2:12.
Nah....must be subliminal....I only saw nice ******* and great bodies. :lol:

I have to say that the opening line of that song has always sounded a bit creepy to me......have another listen, and imagine a teenage boy watching this video. :D

I have to say that the opening line of that song has always sounded a bit creepy to me......have another listen, and imagine a teenage boy watching this video. :D

Building up inside me too:p

You're right, I never looked at it like that before. Thanks for ruining the video for me Kiwi.

Yep, 69 Camero........
And it only took 13 times, and I was rrreeeaaalllyyy looking for it. I vaguely remember seeing water ? Beach maybe?
Have to watch again to make sure:thumbsup:

You're right, I never looked at it like that before. Thanks for ruining the video for me Kiwi.
No problem....LMK if there are any other songs you need clarity on Runner. :lol:

Got some stuff on; 10cc (how the name 'came' about), Steely Dan....ditto, Lovin' Spoonful......say when to stop. :rofl:

i still don't what you guys are talking about, i didn't see crap, but smoking HOT girls all over the place. I've cracked triple digits.

Damn I had to suffer thru watching them California girls
sultry scantily dressed pretty young vixens several times
before I remembered I was looking for a 70 RR :poke:
there was a 69 Camaro tail end thou, noticed that after the 2nd time :rofl:

Damn I had to suffer thru watching them California girls
sultry scantily dressed pretty young vixens several times
before I remembered I was looking for a 70 RR :poke:
there was a 69 Camaro tail end thou, noticed that after the 2nd time :rofl:
California girls? Just because it was a Beach Boys tune doesn't mean they are CA girls.
I cry stolen valor.
Those are the SI models, probably from 6 different countries. Hell I think I even saw a New Zealand or Austrailian flag in there at one point. Kind of hard to focus.

It's the damn Beach Boys song & a "California Girls" references
ya' ornery ol' arrogant douchebag & don't get your panties in a wad

lighten up
Lighten Up Francis #1.jpg

we do know it's nowhere near Colorado thou :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back