• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veterans day

Bill Monk

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
vd.jpg

Thank you!
Semper Fi

Thank You! Thank God for patriots who love this country and would fight for it. When I think of great Patriots John McCain and many others comes to mind. In them I include my father who went to Korea and Vietnam.

Thanks it is appreciated. And thank you brothers no matter how you served be proud of it!

To all of my fellow veterans on this, the day dedicated to us, I hope you are well in body and mind, calm of spirit and full of hope. Thank you, one and all, for your time spent as one of the 1% of Americans who stood up and pledged to give your very life, should it come to that, in defense of the other 99%. You are Spartans all. I salute you. Ghost.

I wasn't in the service but my Dad was. Thanks all for your service and sacrifice for our freedom. RIP Dad.

45872886_2218869484792975_7064022811555135488_n.jpg

1966 hard to believe it has been 54 years since I was drafted for the vietnam war.

thumbnail (2).jpg

Don't forget the home front either Military family's went through a lot, at least mine did 6 years away and mom dealt with it, she is a keeper. No idea how she did it. the job was easy you kind of knew what to expect, life with kids not so much.
DSC09925.JPG
DSC09926.JPG
DSC09689.JPG

Last edited:
For that last couple days I’ve been tossing my cookies, migraine and can’t keep anything down. Wife took me to the hospital a few hours ago. They had first thought CoVid, by the Doc, tossed that aside as my lungs are clear and the coughing was from throwing up.

So I just had a scan of my head and torso. I’m sure the head scan will come back empty, torso I’m unsure. Anyway, never had vomiting for days, usually 1 and done.

But I must say, I’m being treated well and as soon as they found out I was a Disabled Veteran, it’s been better.

My dad, Uncle & myself were gonna get together for lunch today, too bad I had to cancel.

I want to say a very big Thank You, to all that have served, past and present.

For that last couple days I’ve been tossing my cookies, migraine and can’t keep anything down. Wife took me to the hospital a few hours ago. They had first thought CoVid, by the Doc, tossed that aside as my lungs are clear and the coughing was from throwing up.

So I just had a scan of my head and torso. I’m sure the head scan will come back empty, torso I’m unsure. Anyway, never had vomiting for days, usually 1 and done.

But I must say, I’m being treated well and as soon as they found out I was a Disabled Veteran, it’s been better.

My dad, Uncle & myself were gonna get together for lunch today, too bad I had to cancel.

Get well soon. Keep us posted. Saying a little :praying:

Thanks to all veterans. I'll give a shout out to my dad a Vietnam veteran also both my grandfather's were WW2 veterans along with a great uncle. Had another great uncle that was a Korean War veteran.
Without the sacrifice of our veterans we would not be living in the greatest country in the world. Once again thanks to all our veterans.

Budnicks Keith USAF Graduation.JPG

thanks to anyone that served honorably

have a great day

After a few hours at the hospital, I’m feeling a tad bit better. Got pain killers, 2 liters of “juice”(not sure what that means, but I threw it up anyways when I got home) a scan of my head&stomach and blood drawn. Can’t find anything wrong, so I’m home.

Auto Transport Service
Back