• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video: My Charger Tearing it up!!

vintagetin

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Here's a video we made of me and my friends cars. There are some shots of my '66 in there. It was fun to make! Also towards the end there are some shots of me and buddies traveling Route66 in my old C-body. Click this link:

http://www.facebook.com/v/1441706697026

Great video. Really like your RT 66 road trip. Maybe some day I'll be able to do that trip. Sort of reminds me of the road trip in the movie "Fandango". I also want to do a road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway some day.

There are so many awesome old roads to travel I can't keep up with them.. And if you take a nice interesting car along, you'll come back with tons of stories no matter where you go. U.S. 101 in Cali. is definately a must!

LOL!!! Great video! Nothing like taking a Z car or 1st gen Charger off road, eh? Now, you guys are having fun with your cars. Many of us forgot how to do this. Be safe...have fun!

LOL!!! Great video! Nothing like taking a Z car or 1st gen Charger off road, eh? Now, you guys are having fun with your cars. Many of us forgot how to do this. Be safe...have fun!

The Charger is pretty old and tired. I just replaced pitman arm and an upper ball joint. It now needs both inner tie rods. All this needed to be replaced anyway so I figured....why not?

Oh man does that look like fun. cool video, That guy in the mustang sure is easy on the gas. haha

Hey that was cool..Route 66 is on my list...I bet you did,nt feel a bump in the road in the new yorker!!!If you are ever in nor cal give me a buzz!!!!
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Great Video! It reminds me of an old movie where muscle cars were nothing more than an old worn out car... and they used them however they wanted. I'm sure some people cringed over some of the driving but I think it was great! Nothing like a classic car on a long trip! How many miles were put on the car in the trip?

Justin
"CornDog"

Great Video! It reminds me of an old movie where muscle cars were nothing more than an old worn out car... and they used them however they wanted. I'm sure some people cringed over some of the driving but I think it was great! Nothing like a classic car on a long trip! How many miles were put on the car in the trip?

Justin
"CornDog"

It was 5,200 miles round trip.

Auto Transport Service
Back