• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND wanted hemi transmission cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
wanted 1966 to 1970 mopar b body HEMI automatic transmission cooler only. Robert Horman

Last edited:
You can get a correct, factory style cooler from Glen-ray Radiators, Inc. Give Bob Schirmer a call. They are Great to deal with...

You can get a correct, factory style cooler from Glen-ray Radiators, Inc. Give Bob Schirmer a call. They are Great to deal with...
I am looking for original cooler Robert Horman

I talked to Bob this year at Carlisle, and he showed me the "OEM" tranny coolers they have. These are made to replicate the originals, and are brand new. There work is second to none. I was looking for a cooler for my '63 Max Wedge build, and as the Factory never offered coolers at that time, I will probably end up with a '66-'67 cooler, and fabricate a mount to make it look "Factory" installed. As with any auto items, the quality parts are not cheap, but by using them, you only need to do the job once. Here's a link to there website: www.restorationradiators.com

I talked to Bob this year at Carlisle, and he showed me the "OEM" tranny coolers they have. These are made to replicate the originals, and are brand new. There work is second to none. I was looking for a cooler for my '63 Max Wedge build, and as the Factory never offered coolers at that time, I will probably end up with a '66-'67 cooler, and fabricate a mount to make it look "Factory" installed. As with any auto items, the quality parts are not cheap, but by using them, you only need to do the job once. Here's a link to there website: www.restorationradiators.com
I still want an original cooler Robert Horman

Bob,

I have a B-body cooler, and am looking to trade for an E-body one.

LMK

Tom

I wish I had the cooler you want. I don't have E body trans cooler. If you decide to sell the b body cooler to pay for the cooler you need please get back to me Robert Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back