• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: throttle linkage double threaded rod for 67 Hemi dual quad setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
I need to buy the double threaded adjusting rod to connect my two original carbs on my 67 Hemi 426. I have the swivel connecting ends that are on each carb just need the adjusting rod to connect.

throttle linkage adjusting rod .jpg

Thanks, I saw that as well but all I need is the threaded rod. I was hoping that maybe someone might have the threaded connecting rod only that they would sell to me. I also found on EBAY and made an offer today.

Thanks, I saw that as well but all I need is the threaded rod. I was hoping that maybe someone might have the threaded connecting rod only that they would sell to me. I also found on EBAY and made an offer today.
Couldn’t you have a rod cut/machined at a shop?

Couldn’t you have a rod cut/machined at a shop?
In Naples Florida finding a "shop" that would make this piece would be near to impossible. We have no tradesmen that have a shopslike this. If I lived in the Detroit area, Erie Pennsylvania, Chicago area(my hometown) or any Midewest town, yes I could probably have it made. I found a linkage on Ebay yesterday and bought it for $55. I will use the threaded rod on my throttle linkage. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back