• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wards radio in alabama is closed

moparjohnny

Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
they have restored and upgraded a whole lot mopar radios they done one for me two years ago and it was great, greg was co owner with his father,well his father passed away this weekend from what i am hearing greg said he can not run the business without his dad so he closed the business down over the weekend, god bless your father and you for being a mopar champion.forgive me if someone else have already mention this.

they have restored and upgraded a whole lot mopar radios they done one for me two years ago and it was great, greg was co owner with his father,well his father passed away this weekend from what i am hearing greg said he can not run the business without his dad so he closed the business down over the weekend, god bless your father and you for being a mopar champion.forgive me if someone else have already mention this.
I saw Greg's post on Moparts the other day.
A sad day in Mopar history.

R.I.P.

Mr Ward will always be riding in my car!! And thousands of others.

Everyone at Wards, thanks for the great business

RIP Mr Ward

Last edited:
Ward's did a FM conversion on one of my 67 AM radios that I haven't installed yet. They always did great work. RIP

What a shame....I have used Gary Tayman down in Sarasota for several A body AM 2 watt conversions and one early B body...180 watts per channel, blue tooth as well... very nice work! www.taymanelectrical.com

Auto Transport Service
Back