• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

watching some classic Bugs Bunny......

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
on MeTV....... I thought Bugs was banned by the do gooders? we have guns and everything! Just like Saturday mornings when I was a kid :popcorn2:

IMG_20240316_095904834.jpg
IMG_20240316_095916733.jpg

yes the newer cartoons are very strange anymore.....wild wild west comes on after the cartoons I have been watching some of those old classics

The Bugs Bunny Road Runner show every Saturday morning, along with a bowl of your favorite cereal. Ah, the good old days... Mel Blanc, RIP, was one of a kind.

Looney-Tunes!

Lol, bugs and daffy , all the characters are funny.
Fog horn leg horn lmao.

That one's called Easter Yeggs. Love that one.

I love all of those old school cartoons. I remember watching them back in the late 70s.

Mighty Mouse, Under Dog, Flintstones, Pink Panther, Heckle and Jeckle, Tom & Jerry, Jetsons...I'm sure I'm forgetting some but either way they were all great.

What no Roadrunner & Coyote cartoons
Warner Bros.

Roadrunner Cartoon Rules Meme.jpg

Road Runner 1968 Cartoon Magazine.jpg

Road Runner Logo 1967 Warner Brothers.jpg

My daughter loves classic Bugs. She also loves Coyote and Roadrunner, not the new one(there is a new version). She thinks I'm Elmer and she's Bugs and plays jokes one me. Makes sense since I'm always walking around with a shotgun like a dip **** and she's way smarter than I am.

Mighty Mouse, Under Dog, Flintstones, Pink Panther, Heckle and Jeckle, Tom & Jerry, Jetsons...I'm sure I'm forgetting some but either way they were all great.
Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss, Felix the Cat, Woody Woodpecker, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Tweety, Clyde Krashcup, Boris Bedenov and Natasha, Quick-draw McGraw, Popeye, Magilla Gorilla

I miss MeTV. Our cable got rid of it about a year ago. :mad:

Auto Transport Service
Back