• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

oldkimmer

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
I had a ruptured appendix about 3am. In surgery at 12:30. Out to recovery at 2pm. Still lots of pain. Getting old sucks as a month ago I slipped on ice and got whiplash. Not quite over that one. Now this. Ouch!. Kim

IMG_0730.jpeg

IMG_0755.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

now you're due for a nice long stretch with no bullshit.......... heal quickly my friend

When you have appendicitis, it's a minor surgery, but when they rupture that's a major deal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take care.

I hope you are up around and chasing the nurses up and down the halls real soon. Listen to your doctor and have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I hope you are up around and chasing the nurses up and down the halls real soon. Listen to your doctor and have a speedy recover.
I was up for a little walk tonight 10:00 pm here. Just a little wobbly. No chasing the nurses for a couple of days. There checking in on me lots. Nice to see all the pretty faces. Kim

I was up for a little walk tonight 10:00 pm here. Just a little wobbly. No chasing the nurses for a couple of days. There checking in on me lots. Nice to see all the pretty faces. Kim
Recovery takes a bit of time, depending on the type of surgery.
I only spent 5 days in the hospital after they did a valve job, replacement, on my heart, four years ago, now.

bummer heal up and watch out for that damn ice. I was gonna raz ya about the pic above but rc got ya already I figured he already commented on it. The comedy relieve has struck again. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back