• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

Glad you're on the mend! This kind of drama no one needs. Appendix being ruptured could really turn
bad without knowing. It's all up from here!

Keep getting better!! U won’t be picking up tf727’s anytime soon..

Prayers for the quickest (and uncomplicated) of recoveries! :thumbsup:

Just seen the doctor. He said I’m doing remarkably well for having such a nasty operation. I still have the drain hooked up as a little fluid is still coming out. He says plan for tomorrow’s release. Yeah!!!

Get better Kimmer, hopefully you got a sponge bath coming up.

Even worse, it looks like they cut off your manhood!

Get well soon.
Took quite a few posts before someone addressed that - you never disappoint, RC! :lol:

In all seriousness, glad you got to a hospital in time, Kim. Heal fast and don't over do it!:thumbsup:

Took quite a few posts before someone addressed that - you never disappoint, RC! :lol:

In all seriousness, glad you got to a hospital in time, Kim. Heal fast and don't over do it!:thumbsup:
I sure gonna take it easy for four to six weeks. They have drained 16 bottles of the poison out of my belly. 300 ml each. Kim

IMG_0758.jpeg

IMG_0759.jpeg

oldkimmer
They give you any "instructions" yet, what they want you to do upon discharge from the hospital?
They want you to walk around, or have a diet restriction?
Back when i had heart surgery, they sent out a caretaker to my place, each day, as i live alone.
Wanted me to walk around from the get go, during recovery.
Easily did that, as i was always used to walking around the neighborhood, all the time, prior to my surgery.
My care giver was pretty surprised with me.
It went well.
Take it the best you can, when they kick you out of the hospital.
Jim V.
hemi71x

oldkimmer
They give you any "instructions" yet, what they want you to do upon discharge from the hospital?
They want you to walk around, or have a diet restriction?
Back when i had heart surgery, they sent out a caretaker to my place, each day, as i live alone.
Wanted me to walk around from the get go, during recovery.
Easily did that, as i was always used to walking around the neighborhood, all the time, prior to my surgery.
My care giver was pretty surprised with me.
It went well.
Take it the best you can, when they kick you out of the hospital.
Jim V.
hemi71x
Thanks Jim, no instructions yet other than walking. I’m supposed to get out tomorrow so I’ll probably get the big speel then. I’ve been walking in the hospital about 20 times. Kim

Kim:
Get well soon.
We keep getting knocked down as we get older and that sucks.
That's a tough surgery you had, glad you're on the mend and on the way back to Moparring.

Got out of the hospital 2 hours ago. Feel relieved. The drain tube caused wicked pain when they pulled it out. Then the pain subsided a lot after a while. Yeah! Kim

I had an operation to remove a tumour in my colon, and my appendix was removed at the same time. I also had a drain tube in my side, plus a catheter in, well, you know. I was in the hospital for 9 days, because of the amount of drainage coming out. I don't remember much pain connected to the drainage tube being removed. But, I felt bad for the cute young nurse that had to hold my withered-up old dick to remove the catheter. I assured her that they all didn't look like that. I couldn't look her in the eye for a couple of days! LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back