• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, another bad weekend.

Even worse, it looks like they cut off your manhood!

Get well soon.
1710810468429.jpeg

Thanks RC. I almost choked on my ice cream as I was thinking the same thing and that I was looking at Old Kim now…

Anyway Hope ya feel better and recover quickly as none of us are getting any younger these days…

Glad to hear your out and sleeping in your own bed. No pokes and prods all night by the staff.

Stayed at out nieces place. Bed too soft. Too hard to get off the bed. I found the youngest kids crib and robbed he mattress as she doesn’t use it any more. Lots better that way but the 2 Tylenol every six hours are not cutting it. Ouch

IMG_3586.jpeg

Stayed at out nieces place. Bed too soft. Too hard to get off the bed. I found the youngest kids crib and robbed he mattress as she doesn’t use it any more.

who do you think you are, Goldilocks?

who do you think you are, Goldilocks?
No Goldie Locks here. A hard bed would have been much better. I had the crib mattress on the floor. It wasn’t too bad but wasn’t the best either. I know I’m a sissy, but hey I’ll work that angle for all it’s worth. I think I deserve it. Lol

Please keep up on those antibiotics and keep taking your temperature! You don't want
an infection to mess your progress up. Glad you're out of the Hospital!

Just caught up with this, rest up and recover quickly. Listen to what your body is telling you.
Good luck!

Well it’s not going to go as planned tonight. No sleeping in my own bed tonight. Too stiff and sore. Couldn’t even get laid down on the 2 beds here. I’ll be sleeping in my chair tonight. 2 Tylenol every 6 hours isn’t cutting it. Kim

Please call your Dr first thing this am to address the antibiotics as well as the pain. Get your questions answered don't depend on them to do the right thing.

Doesn't sound right that no antibiotics were prescribed but I'm not a Dr.

Auto Transport Service
Back