• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to our local car show we have.

Doug Larsson

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Went to our local car show we have every Saturday night I took my 73 Charger found a few other Mopars there.

20190803_183745.jpg 20190803_183654.jpg 20190803_182320.jpg 20190803_182245.jpg 20190803_181902.jpg 20190803_181629.jpg

Nice ride, I like when they close down streets for a show..Next one I go to I need to pick out the Mopars, good idea. They're in the minority around here for sure.

Nice ride, I like when they close down streets for a show..Next one I go to I need to pick out the Mopars, good idea. They're in the minority around here for sure.
Thank you ! ya every time I go to a non Mopar show I just take pics of just Mopars lol. I'm doing one this Sunday by my house it's a pretty big one. Then the 18th is the all Mopar down the road from where I live. It's new Mopars and old . It used to be a 2 day show but they didn't get as many cars or crowds not sure but it's weird seeing the new Challengers and Intrepids Chargers didn't have 4 doors just saying lol.

We have the big one in our area the 31st of this month. Last year about 1200 cars .. it's an all day thing in a beautifully treed park, and we cook out and just walk around and see some great cars. Seems like we spend more time sitting around bullshitting than walking lately, as all the aches and pains come out for us old bastards. It's the one show the wives even attend, although they couldn't care less about the cars I'm afraid. We've been lucky enough to grab the same spot for the last 6 years.

We had 31 people and 7 cars last year in our crew. Then some of the kids and grand kids show up for a little while to visit, and some friends and family drop by for the food:), it's a great day. For us, it's like the end of the season for shows. There are more, but it surly winding down and some cars are going into hibernation already. Got to Mopar pic all day this time.

Auto Transport Service
Back