• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what are you guys using to print your own photos what brand and type of printer

snakeyes

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Ive always used Hp photo printers mine just puked its fairly old what kind are you guys using they sure have changed over the last few years .

I have the old version of the epson picturemate. I've used it for probably 10 years. The ink gets expensive and dries out if you don't use it for a while. Prints nice 4x6 photos. I think the newer ones print 4x6 or 5x7.

Used an HP also but ink cartridge eater $$$. If your printing a lot of photos maybe get a printer with bottles of ink.

use to fill my own but got to be a pain ,the one that I was using was a Hp photosmart I liked it very much ,when I was last using film cameras I developed all my own ,those days have come and gone

I have an OfficeJet HP, Fax, Scanner, Printer, Copier Color/B&W
don't print many photos, expensive cartridges hp23 & hp45
I do have the glossy 8x10" Photo paper, from Staples
only real office supplies we have here locally
I've only ever used it (for photos) a couple times in the decades I've had it

Walmart !! I don't see how you can justify the expense of a home printer with photo printing capabilities - regardless of how many you print.

Walmart !! I don't see how you can justify the expense of a home printer with photo printing capabilities - regardless of how many you print.
I can take a picture and have it printed out within minutes. It costs a few cents because I refill my own ink. I can't justify starting the car to go to Walmart for a single picture.

Epson Artisan 835 is my main printer (which also does a great job of printing on printable CD and DVDs) and I've used it constantly for over ten years, I also have an Epson R3000 large format photo printer in case I need to go oversize. Yes, it listed for $1400 but has 9 ink cartridges and excellent resolution. I got the display model for $199.

Auto Transport Service
Back