• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Dropped out the whole front suspension in one big chunk.....

20221009_110132-jpg.jpg

20221009_110149-jpg.jpg

Not a hard job at all really.

Now I'll start assembling the Alterkation suspension and trial fit everything.

Jeff

Finish painted the front and rear valances and layed down the new stripes on the sides. Got to find a pair of scoops before I can put on the hood stripes.

Yes, I know the wheels and tires are goofy. They’ll be replaced at a later date.

96E5E095-7250-43FC-825B-4625EF6531BB.jpeg

5657D794-C081-4FC2-A9A3-91DF785EC9A6.jpeg

I got the headliner finished. Installed the trim. Now I have the carpet laying in it to help it flatten out. Windshield right after that (or maybe before, if I can find some help). Then finish the exhaust....and it is ready for action.

I got the headliner finished. Installed the trim. Now I have the carpet laying in it to help it flatten out. Windshield right after that (or maybe before, if I can find some help). Then finish the exhaust....and it is ready for action.
ACC has been having some quality/fitment issues of late. The problems arise from the hot pressing of the jute backing with the carpet in the mold at the same time. The jute wrinkles and/or moves out of place. Best to order them not bonded together and installed separately.

1966 went to the city to work. Had a 1959 Impala that we put a 327 in. Buddy working in the City had a 62? Corvair, asked in he and another friend could use my car to go to the Drive Inn with chicks.
Embarrassing happened, I am sitting with my butt almost on the ground at a traffic light. Beetle pulls up two guys , rev their engine okay light changes, they left me behind before we crossed the intersection.
One possibly good result was they claimed to get lucky! Who knows the truth.

1966 went to the city to work. Had a 1959 Impala that we put a 327 in. Buddy working in the City had a 62? Corvair, asked in he and another friend could use my car to go to the Drive Inn with chicks.
Embarrassing happened, I am sitting with my butt almost on the ground at a traffic light. Beetle pulls up two guys , rev their engine okay light changes, they left me behind before we crossed the intersection.
One possibly good result was they claimed to get lucky! Who knows the truth.
Did you know they filmed a great Canadian comedy show there in Rouleau, Saskatoon? Corner Gas.

Drove it to a local cruise

Well, , actually it was yesterday.
But who is keeping track

freddies-Oct2022,a.jpg

freddies-oct2022-b.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back