• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Minor stuff.

IMG_8091.jpeg

Fired up “El Diablo” yesterday. All went well. Started on first turn of the key. Let it run for about 15 minutes, and then put it in neutral to warm the xmsn up too.
I am glad that went ok, my Porsche on the other hand is trying my patience. That is quite the switch. Maybe it is a good time to sell the Mopar before my luck changes ?

I moved two 360 crankshafts from one side of my shop where they have been stored for 20 years to a shelf on the other side of the shop . I can't believe how much weight they've put on in 20 years. It was difficult for the 71 year old me to pick them up and move them. I had to take the rest of the afternoon off to nap after that.
Terry W.

New tti exhaust in. Still need to install the tips.
20240426_191436.jpg
20240426_191424.jpg
20240426_191525.jpg

I put some old school Gabriel high jackers in my wife's Challenger! I'm digging the old school look!

20240428_171416.jpg

Reinstalling the dash wiring back into the dash frame on 72 Challenger. Replaced melted/damaged bulkhead box with another one I had. Not running the red and black wires through the bulkhead connection box and doing alternator bypass. For now, I have the black and red wires attached to the same ammeter post. It took about 45 minutes to change the wires over as shown in 2nd photo. Undamaged bulkhead connection box in 3rd photo.
Terry W.

Dash Wiring 1.jpg

Dash Wiring 2.jpg

Dash Wiring 3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back