• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Brought him home yesterday, from an old racing buddy and his wife. I probably should have brought his B1 heads home too.

20201108_063629.jpg

I worked again today on the garden. Should finish tomorrow. I tilled part to see how it would work in. Hard to get traction in slippery poop!
Mike
IMG_2375.JPG

Neighbors had a 100 rabbits they raised to sell. My motherwent and got a small wheelbarrow of poop. Killed all her flowers, but the next few years they were spectacular.

Built this a few weeks ago, wanted it up before the snow starts to pile up so I had it ready to go when spring hits.

RGnYXeTh.jpg

zN7UH7ih.jpg

qWmDSKMh.jpg

MMoToZqh.jpg

xUDI5HIh.jpg

5sUQ37Qh.jpg

It's 8' x 12' and other then the 4x4's for the base the rest is all scavenged lumber, even the plastic 6mil poly is left overs from the shop construction. Just have to build a door now. ;)

zN7UH7ih.jpg qWmDSKMh.jpg MMoToZqh.jpg 5sUQ37Qh.jpg

Last edited:
img.jpg
Tune up Snow Blower and Generator , getting ready for winter.

91982076-2319-4B41-9F3F-84F90A728D03.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I worked from 7 AM to 8:45 PM (minus food stops) on insulating and drywalling my garage. I am now about 95% done all the work so I can heat it all winter. What a pain in the *** fiberglass insulation is! :up:. It's itchy, you have to wear hot masks, gloves, etc. and crawl around in tiny places.

I'll be happy this winter when I can work in a warm area. Plus, the Road Runner will be kept warm too!

I did all the insulation in my new shop last winter...42 bundles of R24 insulation for the 14' walls and then got R52 blown into the attic.

This was my attire when doing the insulation...

Ir4niABh.jpg

I did all the insulation in my new shop last winter...42 bundles of R24 insulation for the 14' walls and then got R52 blown into the attic.
I looked something similar to that!

Also, I don't know what has happened to the price of building supplies - they seem to have gotten very expensive the last couple of years! I used to exclaim how drywall was cheap. Not any more!!! :wtf:

Umm if your referring to a Canadian...it's neighbour...:p:D
Hehe. Well, since your tuque didn't have any nice winter pattern on it on it, I figured you were trying to fit in with the Americans! :carrot::rofl:

Took our first family “road trip” since my youngest daughter was born in September. Drove about 2 1/2 hours one way to pick up this used hay rake. Our new property has a 24 acre hay field and I need a few different pieces of equipment. It’s older and far from perfect but at less than half the cost of a new one, I think it’ll work for at least a little while.
23EB3778-AB89-42CB-A633-10D69E71981D.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back