• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your spouse say?

My wife will bleed brakes, she also will help me do some big jobs at work.

where do i start ? one is “ what are we doing today ? “ i run in so many directions she has no idea what’s on my daily list …..

Theresa and I built a whole house by ourselves. We had help setting concrete forms, tying wire and the pour, the rest was on us. She packed almost every stick of lumber for it for me. Small house, small trusses. She's earned everything we have......... I gravity bleed my cars, always have.

Whenever he’s doing something, a cousin’s wife asks “Why are you doing it that way?” She claims she is genuinely curious.

She says, "I thought you said you weren't going to modify this one". Oh well, that didn't last.:rolleyes:

Cindy loves cars and is very much involved with whatever tasks we are performing on them. She is a real shop girl who rolls her sleeves up no matter what the task and no matter how difficult it is.

Cindy loves cars and is very much involved with whatever tasks we are performing on them. She is a real shop girl who rolls her sleeves up no matter what the task and no matter how difficult it is.
That's living the dream!

Wife isn't into vehicles like I am. But she will let me know her opinions.

" I like this truck." (with a giggle, the 2001 Ram after I replaced the entire exhaust with stainless dual magnaflow)

"Don't drive so fast." 2013 Charger

"You need to fix the radio." Dakota

"No." The 351 swapped 1984 Capri I had. She was scared to ride in it. Well, honestly that's why I sold it too, 40mph on the speedo the second time is fast enough to "get you" in the long run.

"How long have you had that_____ it looks new?"
Uuuhhh
Edit: it is sometimes a scramble to turn off the doorbell camera when the UPS guy is coming up the driveway
:lol:

And years ago got a vacuum pump for bleeding brakes.

My wife asks. What are you buying next?
And she is the best brake bleeder person for all the years I have collected cars.

wife's nickname is "Pedals", cause she's bad *** with a stick shift......... true story
Mary actually seemed disappointed when I bought one of those brake bleeder tanks where a man can do the job without help.
She is great.

My wife's most common phrase is, "NOPE, not gonna happen!" I would say she is probably 8 out of 10 on this statement. Very strong willed, and good thing, otherwise we would be broke.

Auto Transport Service
Back