• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is everyone running for aftermarket or different seats

sparkie573

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm trying to see what all everyone is running as far as different seats in their cars. I have a 70 and doing a more touring approach. I'm wanting a different seat that is comfy and holds me in a bit better than the stock ones. I'd like to see what anyone has used and need to know if you used the stock seat sliders or had to mock something else up or were able to use the ones on that came with the other seats.
Thanks

I did this. Back in 1988. I took a pair from a rolled 1988 FWD Daytona and put them in the R/T. Still there today. You cannot beat the quality of oem seats. And comfort. Go to a yard with measurements in hand and pick a set you like. Mine was a chance gig. Got lucky.

I used my oem seats in my 68 GTX. I wanted to redo everything in leather so I had it done by an upholsterer. I picked out the actual hide and color and I gave him a photo of the 70 GTX driven in the Fast and Furious movie. He said he could do it like that and did. Now I have leather seats with a more sporty and a little more modern look that I love.

Auto Transport Service
Back