• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What other Car projects that are non Mopar does anyone have going on right now?

I got most of the floor mat made for the F1. The owner found the material on a site called hayneedle.com. Its a recycled rubber in 4' widths by various lengths and it has a pebbled texture thats pretty darn close to what my 73 Duster came with. Inexpensive too. Bob, truck owner, dropped the seat off so thats in now. Looks friggin neat! Need a little more mat material of I can cover the firewall. The upholsterer he used gave him some interesting info on the seat frame. He likes to get them powder coated, after repairs but before covering, as he said this takes care of squeaks/groans from the frame and springs. Getting closer now. Once I'm done with this, I'm out and retired.

IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0497.JPG

Mine is a 98 durango I bought for 500 bucks because the guy thought the trans was shot replaced the governor for 60 bucks been perfect since

1EE6EDC3-1C3A-452F-BD78-827078CF3106.jpeg A597E241-0F72-4D62-B54D-08D83F893F4D.png

My 84 year old friend and neighbor wanted me to have HIS fathers 59 Biscayne which has been sitting in Colorado for 40 years . Well DUH.... Road Trip!! Car is Unbelievable COMPLETELY rust free, and Remarkably Intact . Everything free and in working order. So far evaluation needs , shows new fluids , the brake hydraulics, a fresh tune,and fuel. So far, just cleaned her up,inside and out, and buffed up the original laquer. 235 thrift six, 3 on the tree..... radio delete total cheapo Survivor ! Never thought I would own a Chebbie. But the price was right! I had to Rescue this Orphan. couldn't let it slip away. Don't worry, Mopar is still numero uno in my world!
Thunder

View attachment 557607 View attachment 557609 View attachment 557610 View attachment 557611 View attachment 557612 View attachment 557613 View attachment 557616

Same as my dad's first car. He loved that old chev.

They all can't be mopars, but they should be... built this when I worked in a garage with unlimited supply of small block chev four bolt mains and steel crank. Started life as an orange, six cylinder. Every nut and bolt removed from car.
NOVA01.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back