• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

Custom wheel from EVOD for '56 Chevy

Image 6-21-20 at 7.39 PM.jpeg

Motor Wheel Flea... Magnesium. I got a pair, a long time ago. I've never seen another one, or pics from back in the day. I think there was an ad with all 3 wheels. Flea, Fly, Spyder.

Flea cap.jpg

Last edited:
oh ya does anyone know of one of these rims or repair it ? one got chunked on the return run , so tommy could not back up his run at @165 .

DSC01514.JPG

DSC01515.JPG

DSC01516.JPG

DSC01517.JPG

DSC01518.JPG

DSC01519.JPG

DSC01520.JPG

DSC01524.JPG

Way different application, but reminds me of my ‘69 GTX back in the day, when it ran snow tires on body color bare steelies, with magnums up front.
Pretty fancy. I also had body coloured steelies back then, but they didn't match the car's colour. :)

These wheels that came on my 66 Charger. Anybody know who the manufacturer is ? I have no idea or info on them and would appreciate a PM if anybody knows..

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7651.JPG

brought home these 15x10 ET classic v wheels today, to match the fronts..they custom build anything u want. 4.5 back space with 31x12.5-15 hoosier radial pro street tires..ran out of time today to get them mounted on the car..Straight spoke units versus the american's that r curved :( .... u usually find these Type at swap meets for alot of money that r damaged..3/4" thick flange shank style nuts.

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back