• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When you're the only Mopar...

Roughbird72

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
When you're the only Mopar that shows at the local heads up race, but you win 11.50 index.
I had been working on my throttle stop adjustments the last two races. Yesterday with the weather we had, i had to back it off completely during time runs. Then the weather got cooler, ugh.
Luck was on my side & I only had to go 4 rounds, but got my first win of the year.

When you're the only mopar you have to show them who's boss of the drag ways. Sounds like you did just that....sweet.

great job,i too go to a track and I'm the only mopar

Yeh, the last two races i've been the only Mopar to show. Usually there are a few Gen3 Hemi Grand Cherokees & Challengers, but not lately. It's like i'm in a sea of Fox bodies & GM F bodies, lol.

Wining is great fun. Took me a few years to figure out how, but sure was great fun when I knew what to do.

[Good Job

QUOTE="Roughbird72, post: 910472574, member: 18739"]When you're the only Mopar that shows at the local heads up race, but you win 11.50 index.
I had been working on my throttle stop adjustments the last two races. Yesterday with the weather we had, i had to back it off completely during time runs. Then the weather got cooler, ugh.
Luck was on my side & I only had to go 4 rounds, but got my first win of the year.[/QUOTE]

Good Job

Auto Transport Service
Back